Sunday, March 27, 2016
Put it down
Some people don't know when to quit. I know when. I have the ability to put a book down when I don't like it. I don't have the burning desire to know how it ends. If the book doesn't interest me from the beginning, I am not going to suffer through it to the end. There are so many other books to be reading, why would I waste my time on a book that I don't like? This ability tends to appall fellow avid readers. I love to read, I only want to read books I love in my free time. As Anton Ego says in Ratatouille, "I don't like food; I LOVE it. If I don't love it, I don't swallow". That's how I feel about books. If I don't love it I don't finish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment